Thursday, April 16, 2009

Miley & Molly

I apologize for being among the missing for the last ten days, but I’ve been having the time of my life with my daughter and granddaughter, who are visiting. I managed to get tickets to the Miley Cyrus book signing. Molly was one of 400 girls who got to meet Miley, and have her sign their copy of her new book.

How do you pass the time while waiting in line? You read the book that you brought to be signed

As the line moved closer, and Miley came into view, Molly turned to the girl behind her, and said “I can’t believe it’s really her.” The other girl replied “ I can’t believe it’s really her, either.” Then the two held hands and jumped up and down as they squealed with excitement.




It’s Molly’s turn!

Easter Fun





Spring Art Hop at Cheekwood Botanical Gardens




Family Egg Hunt




Caroline, Molly and Elizabeth



Molly, who loves all creatures, also caught a moth, rescued a turtle, and found an inch worm.

We have been working on a dog collage, but we haven't finished it yet.

Gotta go.....we have more fun stuff to do.

Kay

3 comments:

shabbyscraps said...

your daughter is too cute, and I bet she loved meeting miley! i know my girls would!
xoxo, Tiffany

Betty said...

The closeup of Molly is stunning! She is just so beautiful...lovely skin, eyes, hair...well, just lovely, period!

Glad she got to be one of the few who met Miley. My nephew has a picture with Miley from two or three years ago...she's such a pretty person.

Cute Easter photos..thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love the Easter pictures. What beautiful children. I'll be back!