Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Birthday Princess

My nephew's beautiful daughter celebrated her first birthday on Saturday. Her Mommy and Daddy planned a wonderful party for the Birthday Princess. Grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, uncles, cousins, and a host of friends all gathered to join in the merry-making. The day began with a delicious lunch followed by gift opening. She received many lovely things. I gave the Birthday Princess a baby doll and a tutu.
This party was a first for the Birthday Princess. She was a little unsure. She knew that a party was supposed to be fun but ...... Then she had an idea. "I know!" she exclaimed.

I'll wear my new tutu and take my baby for a stroll!...so she did.






Then the Birthday Princess said "Let Us Have Cake".....and we did!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little princess!